Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Quilt getting Comic Con 2009 Coverage

I attended the 2009 Comic Con this year to be a part of the final LOST panel (boo-hoo). We all camped out overnight to assure getting in with good seats! I brought along my quilt and actually used it for warmth while waiting/sleeping in line.

I was introduced to Whitney from Pop Candy by Jo of JOpinionated fame, and in her blog on USAToday, a picture of me with my quilt was the only picture in her post! I'm now known at the Lost Grandma!

I was also interviewed by Khris of the Official Lost Podcast! He came out to the line about a 1/2 hour before we were let in. Of course, it was heavily edited. Just remember....I have been in a line about 12 hours when I was videoed! My quick section is at about :30.

UPDATE: There is a new version of the ABC Official Lost Podcast out and my "interview" is much longer and my name is actually flashed on the screen! Thanks to The ODI for letting me know.

3 comments:

Capcom said...

Awesome! Woohoo! X-D

Ellen said...

Love it, Maven! Congrats on the coverage, your quilt and all your work on it deserve it!
xxoo

Jo said...

I expect to see a new patch on your quilt with the infamous Jacob & NotLocke scene on the beach!

So glad you enjoyed your first Con AND are getting such great press because of the quilt! Thank you again for being on my 'team.' :)